- is among Canada’s longest standing, most respected not-for-profit health promotion organizations
- is a leader in the prevention and control of chronic lung disease, asthma, tobacco cessation and prevention, and air quality and its effects on lung health
- provides education and support to people living with lung disease in Ontario
- is a registered charity that relies on the generosity of donors and educational partners across the province
- has invested more than $27 million into lung health research carried out in Ontario
Check out our many programs and services that can help you and your family.
Asthma Action Helpline1-888-344-LUNG (5864)
Help for people living with or caring for others with asthma.
Staffed by certified asthma educators.
BreathWorksTM Helpline1-888-344-LUNG (5864)
Help and support for people with COPD
Staffed by certified COPD educators
Air Quality1-888-344-LUNG (5864)
Lungs are for Life1-888-344-LUNG (5864)
A free school program for smoking prevention - Kindergarten to Grade 12